Friday, March 13, 2015

Welcome to Mommy "Tot" School

Welcome to Mommy "Tot" School. This blog will follow my adventures in homeschool my two little kiddos. My son, "A" is turning four years old, and my daughter "L" is turning 2 years old. My son has been in a YMCA preschool program since September. I LOVE the program, however my husband and I have talked a lot about homeschool our two children when they start public school. We have many different reasons for this decision. One being that we are not really big fans of the public school system and the second being our daughter has some special needs that won't really be known until she is in public school, however we would like to be prepared to home school if it is needed. So with that said, I have decided to start a preschool home school program to see if
1. the kiddos like it
2. if I can actually pull off doing it.

So far we are in the second week. And it is going REALLY good! I'm loving it and the kiddos are loving it too.

I'm going to use this blog to document what we are doing each week and share my lesson plans and their progress. This will be an awesome way to look back on what we did through out our time. I also plan doing the home school program on a "year around" schedule. So our school year will look a bit different than the traditional school year. But hey, what's better than learning and doing fun learning projects together as a family! Who needs a vacation from that? :)

My next posting will combine the last 2 weeks of lessons plans and links to site where I gathered my information and activities from.

Here are some photos of my two kiddos.... I love them with all my heart and soul!!!!









 

No comments:

Post a Comment